quinta-feira, 22 de outubro de 2020

Lição 128 w6

 TEXT

    • There was

    • very upset

    • angry

    • several

    • each other

    • was watching

    • soap opera

    • didn't talk

    • found

    • pillow

    • woke up

    • ???

    • alarm clock

    • wake up


QUESTION

There was one big fight, his wife was watching her favorite soap opera on tv. Jimmy didn't talk to his wife and after drinking a glass of milk, went to bed.


QUESTIONS

  1. I think it costs 3 reais.

  2. I don't know

  3. Twice dayns in a week

  4. Oil food, for example, friench fries

  5. Yes, today it's commom

  6. I would bring a gift to a housewarming party

  7. Yes, I think that

  8. I admire Paul MCartney

  9. José Serra, Dilma and Lula

  10. I don't have motivation at my school


LISTENING

  1. C

  2. C

  3. C

  4. C

  5. C

  6. C

Voltamos com tudo pessoal! Me avisem se tiver respostas desatualizadas ou erradas que eu faço a correção!


Abraços!

Um comentário: